Imagine newsletters that inspire people to enroll in sessions
(and you do hardly any work)
What can the right newsletter do for your business?
- Builds community
- Creates referrals
- Passively generates sign-ups
- Promotes events
- Extends your reputation as an expert
- Introduces new courses/offerings
- Communicates important news
- Contributes to people’s health
- Reaches new audiences for you
- Enhances your confidence
If that’s what you’re looking for in a newsletter, then we’ve got you covered!
Fit Newsletters are your silent sales force…
Fit Newsletters have personality…
Our newsletters give you an inbox persona that positions you as the obvious expert. They’re designed for mobile reading, where 67% of your readers are today. They’re professionally written and full of personality. They’re ready for you to add friendly content that reminds people why they like working with you…and shows new people why they can trust you.
Readers Will Like What You Send
FAQ – Top Questions about Fit Newsletters
- Each month you get two ready-to-go newsletters. We write and design them…you personalize and send them.
- We link with Mailchimp to give you an editing and sending platform. Mailchimp allows up to 2,000 contacts free on their basic plan. If you stay under 2,000 contacts, you may not need to pay any additional marketing costs beyond your newsletter fee…making our $13/mo newsletter program unbeatable!
- We provide a cut-and-paste library of extra articles and fun snippets.
- Your newsletters are fully linked to your schedule, contact info, logo & social media accounts. No logo? We’ll create a Company Name image for you. No website? We can use a PDF to describe your offerings.
- We provide full tutorials and personal support.
Research shows that the fitness and yoga markets respond best to two to four newsletters per month. We think two regular newsletters for a local, personal business owner is sufficient. More than that and you risk people ignoring your messages. But one is definitely not enough in today’s mobile world.
Every newsletter includes one professional article about healthy living and two “snippets” of content designed for interaction (a video, recipe, game). You can choose the yoga-centric version or the fitness-centeric version of the newsletter. We also provide an ever-changing library of cut & paste content you can use to substitute the main article, or add a second article.
The middle of the newsletter includes a DRAG AND DROP section where you can insert personal content. You’re not limited to this spot…you can add content anywhere you like in the newsletter, but this center area makes it easier.
Click to see each section: ANATOMY OF A FIT NEWSLETTER.
We write them. You send them. This program requires that you set up a free Mailchimp account (or use an existing Mailchimp account if you have one). Here are the steps:
1. Sign Up for Service
Subscribe to FitNewsletters for $13/mo. Also sign up for a Mailchimp account. We’ll configure them to work together.
2. Load to Mailchimp
After registering, log into the newsletters library. Click to load the newsletters directly into Mailchimp.
3. Edit & Send
Use Mailchimp’s drag & drop editor to customize and send your newsletters.
You can do this! Mailchimp isn’t perfectly intuitive, but our tutorials will show you how it works. We’ll also provide live help by phone as needed. We’re here for you. Most people will have both monthly newsletters personalized and scheduled in about 15-20 minutes. Or less, if you don’t want to add any personal content. Literally, you can send these ‘as-is’ in under two minutes.
Reviews from Fit Newsletters Fans
START GROWING WITH FIT NEWSLETTERS
Your subscription includes:
30-Day Money Back Guarantee
If you are not satisfied with your first month’s content, cancel within 30 days for a full refund. No questions asked — we’re easy to get along with. You can cancel anytime you need to. We do not charge a set-up fee.